A. ACCOUNTS :
B. SUBSCRIPTION :
- The financial year on the APSI shall end on 31st March every year.
- The accounts duly audited shall be presented to the Annual General Body Meeting.
- The General Body can on the request of the Hon. Treasurer defer consideration of the accounts to the next Ordinary General Body Meeting.
Subscription in all forms viz., admission fees, annual subscription, subscription to the Journal etc. shall be decided on the recommendation of the Council.
C. OPERATION OF ACCOUNTS :
D. PROPERTIES & ASSETS :
- All subscriptions shall be received and account operated by the Hon. Treasurer within the sanctions made by the Council.
- In case the Treasurer be incapacitated the Accounts shall be operated by the President or any other Member of the Council authorized by the President or by any other Member authorised by the Council.
All properties & assets of the APSI shall vest in the trustees appointed under these by-laws, who shall have the authority to invest the assets, but shall have no authority to liquidate the same without the consent of the General Body after giving one month's notice. Appropriate statement concerning these assets shall form a part of the Annual Account.