- Guide the activities of the APSI towards the fulfillment of its objectives and ensure the observance of these Rules & Regulations.
- Chair all meetings of the Council and the General Body (in the absence of the President this power shall rest in the Vice-president and should the Vice-President too, be absent it shall vest in any member of the Council elected to the chair for this specific meeting).
- Represent the APSI singly or in such groups as may be decided by the Council for any activity connected with the objectives of the APSI.
- Carry out all other activities usually associated with that office.
- Authorise taking of Council decision by circular resolution and
- Have the privilege of organising the National Conference.
B. The Vice-President Shall :
- Be a member of the Council and shall carry out such duties as may be assigned by the President.
- In the absence of the President carry out all the duties connected with that office.
- Carry out all activities usually associated with his office.
C. The Honorary Secretary shall :
- Maintain the minutes of the Council and the General Body Meeting.
- Execute the decisions of the Council and the General Body.
- Carry out all other duties as are usually associated with his office.
D. The Honorary Treasurer shall :
Maintain accounts, receive subscriptions, pay the bills and present the accounts annually to the Council and to the Annual General Meeting.
E. The Honorary Editor shall :
- Conduct all the editorial activities of the Journal.
- Exercise co-ordination and control of the editorial committee as defined in Article VI of these Rules & Regulations.
- Present annually the accounts of the Journal to the Council and the Annual General Body Meeting.
- Carry out such functions as are generally associated with his office.